Make a forever impact in the life of a young person at Waukegan High School by serving as a College and Scholarship Application Mentor!
Roles and Responsibilities of College and Scholarship Application Mentors
1. Meet with your mentee at least once before the school year begins.
2. Assist mentee in all aspects of the college and scholarship application process.
3. Provide your mentee with a working phone number and/or email address.
4. Stay in communication with your mentee over the school year. Monthly communication first semester is recommended.
5. Meet with your mentee at least one time over Christmas break.
6. All information that your mentee shares with you should remain confidential.
Contact Chuck Gutman by email if you are interested in mentoring a Waukegan High School senior.